This is the disclaimer regarding what you can and cannot do with the content of this site, including the text and images. All the work here is covered by the Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-ShareAlike 3.0 (Australia) Licence. The details can be found via that link, but for convenience I have reproduced the key messages of the definition in the summary below.
In brief, you (the random, unidentified user of this site who found it through Google images) may do the following things with my content:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- The licensor (that's me) cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
You may do those things under the following terms:
- Attribution: You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- Non-Commercial: You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike: If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions: You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
The full legal code of the licence, which is practically unreadable by humans, can be found at the CC website.